Tuesday 20 May 2014

EVENT: H&M Melbourne



I finally managed to find time to go and see H&M before the Michael Buble concert whenever it was - it feels like forever ago! We were lucky that we only had about a 15 minute wait - which I thought was quite lucky considering it was a Saturday.

I had previously been in the GPO building and I didn't realize that H&M was taking over the WHOLE building! It was HUGE in there! It was smaller than a lot of other H&M's - for example, the underwear and accessories range is tiny! - but it definitely does not disappoint. I'm so impressed how they've managed to keep the price point on par with overseas.

I walked ot with nothing in hand - which isn't surprising for me - as there was nothing in there that I needed. But the person I was with took home two tops - after a 15 minute wait for the dressing rooms - which was also quite lucky, I think.

Go check it out if you get the chance. It won't disappoint =D

Anyway, there's some photos under the cut!

x



  

  

  
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get in and look around next time in Melbourne. Last time I was there the line was still around the block and I just didn't want to wait that long! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought would happen to us but we got really really lucky! The line was around the corner but not that long. Good luck for next time! I love H&M!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...