Monday 21 July 2014

EVENT: Dinosaur Adventures






Anyone who knows me knows how much I adore dinosaurs. I don't know why but I have loved them for as long as I can remember. I'm most fascinated by them. I own many dinosaur books and I've had lots of toy dinosaurs over the years - so this is why I jumped at the chance to see Dinosaur Adventures at Caulfield Racecourse.

Granted, my friend and I weren't the tragic age group but we had fun anyway - we even got our photo taken inside a dinosaur egg (it's pretty funny!). There was certainly plenty of activities for the kids including rides, jumping castles, games where you could win prizes, photo ops, digging through the sand for fossils, story time, informative videos and displays and gift shops.

The whole thing was in a big tent pimped out with lights, sounds and colours. I've put a selection of photos under the cut if you're interested. Please be aware that this post is VERY PHOTO HEAVY!

Enjoy!

x

PS. I'm attending something super exciting next week. I so can't wait! Details afterwards :)




 

 

 






 
 
^ I loved these metal model dinosaurs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...