There is only 12 days until Christmas so I thought what better way to celebrate than to bring you my own 12 Days of Christmas - starting with 'twelve songs to sing with.' These aren't necessarily my favourites but I like them a lot and I feel like they are worth a listen. Definitely not in any order of favourites :)
1. Baby Please Come Home by Josh Ramsay
One of the most beautiful heartfelt versions of this song I've ever heard.
Plenty more under the cut!
2. Note To God by Anthony Callea
One of my favourites to sing along to! Always.
3. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day by Clay Aiken
Have I mentioned that I can hit that glory note too?
4. It Wasn't His Child/Mary Did You Know? by Julianne Hough and Phil Vassar
An amazing country-esque mash up of songs
5. We Three Kings by Rod Stewart and Mary J Blige
I bought this album for my Mum last year. I love this!
6. Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill
7. Little Drummer Boy by Josh Groban
8. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Lonestar
9. Joy To The World by Michael Bolton
He's amazing. Period.
10. Feliz Navidad by Michael Buble
11. My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson
12. What's This? by Fallout Boy
I love a good cover!