Sunday 1 February 2015

BLOG: CLS and TaTS

So, I've been keeping a little secret from you guys - this is part of the reason why I've been a little inactive with my blog as of late. 

But ... drumroll, please! ... I have two new things to show you! I have started my own website/portfolio and I have recently started a new blog with two friends (one hasn't posted yet).

---


Cry Little Sister is my sister site to this one, I guess you could call it. I'm usually pretty secretive about my personal life, but it seems like a good idea to have somewhere to showcase my work. It is not 100% complete but it is pretty damn near close. 

---


Tinsel and Tap Shoes will focus mostly on entertainment - so think movies, TV, interviews, musicals, events etc. I will still be featuring all my event posts and interviews on this blog, but TaTS will probably feature more content - but I'm still working on those details. Also, of course, there will be content that others post which won't be posted on this blog. So if you're interested, please feel free to follow :) Links will be posted on my Twitter page for easy reading, if you'd prefer to follow that way.

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...