Friday 22 May 2015

NEW: Bird Scarf from Gloss


I bought this Bird Scarf from Gloss a little while ago now. I know it looks like a pocket square in the photo but it very much is a full scarf. I had had my eye on it for months so I finally decided to buy when I found it still in the shop months later. Strangely though, I don't want to wear it as a scarf - I actually plan on turning it into a pencil skirt sometime in the near future. There is enough fabric to cover my body in three panels - I just need to find a dressmaker who will be able to do it without ruining the fabric as there isn't much room for error. The material is also very see through so basically a whole skirt will have to be made underneath it as well. It's going to be a LOT of work for a cheap $10 scarf! 

This is why I say in the future =P

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...