Friday 1 May 2015

NEW: from boohoo




In other news, as some of you may have known, I was meant to cosplay at OZCC Adelaide but due to circumstances which I'm not going to mention, I didn't end up doing so. But now for OZCC Melbourne, I will be doing my first official cosplay - well, in fact, it's going to be a group cosplay. I bought this Selena Jersey Viscose Skater Skirt and Emmie Batwing Cardigan as part of my costume.

In this instance, it it much easier for me to buy key pieces and put a costume together rather than to completely make one. Also, my other reason being, that I will be able to wear both pieces when not in costume. Basically it's win/win. I've also bought some key accessories. But I will be making a hat! Ooh Who am I dressing up as? Can you guess?


So so sorry for the lack of posts! I've been really busy and then I got really sick but I have some exciting things planned for CLS in the near future so stay tuned for that.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...