Monday 7 March 2016

EVENT: Queensland - Day 1


Last week, I went to Queensland for a bit of a holiday away with my sister. I hadn't been to Queensland in around seven years, so when the opportunity presented itself, I jumped on the opportunity!

Day 1 was kind of a write off, as I landed around 3pm - and we didn't get to our hotel until much later. We basically got to our hotel and tried to figure out what we wanted to do for the rest of the week. Upon looking around for some kind of seafood dinner - went ended up finding the sand sculptures walk along the water - so that was pretty special!

Other than that, we ate and walked around for a bit before getting some sleep.

More photos under the cut!

x


^ one of the a sand sculptures

^ the view from our hotel room at night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...