Wednesday 29 February 2012

EVENT: The Birthday Project by Bonds


The Birthday Project for Bonds went live yesterday. My computer was being a total bitch and I didn't want to share it until I could claim my birthday first before anybody could have it - it's slightly evil of me, yes, but I wasn't going to miss the chance of getting my birthday first teehee.

Australian fashion brand Bonds has been around since 1915 and to celebrate they are looking to have one person represent each one of those 35,301 days. The first 15,000 entries to be the first to claim their birthdate on their website will recieve a tshirt with the words 'I am (birthdate)'. So for example, if your birthday was today, your tshirt would read 'I am 29/02/2012'. (Although, you have to be at least 1 to register to claiming that day would be impossible)

Good luck! But don't worry if you're not the first, multiple people can claim the same date :)

x

PLEASE NOTE: This campaign is open to Australians only! Read the terms and conditions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...