Sunday 4 March 2012

NEW: Shoulder Padded Montage Golden T-shirt by Romwe


It always seems like days when I come home with nothing after a day of shopping, I will go online and buy something. Not always but it does happen a lot and I have to stop doing that. I'm heading to the shops on Thursday too and I pray that I buy nothing instore or online - I'm trying to save money here, remember?

But I couldn't resist this Shoulder Padded Montage Golden T-shirt by Romwe. I like to think it's an investment piece - at least, that's what I'm trying to convince myself of, considering I've already given my credit card details.

Now I have three things in the mail on their way to me - the other two I will share once they get here. I'm also on the lookout for a knife block which I will probably buy very soon ...

Being an adult costs too much money ... or perhaps just being an adult shopaholic costs too much money lol

LMFF starts this week - get excited, people!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...