Saturday 28 April 2012

LOVE: Houston by Ko Fashion


I'm on the lookout for some shoes like these Houston by Ko Fashion via style tread with the cork heel. Why, you ask? Well a friend of mine is coming from overseas in November, which also happens to be the month of my birthday, so I'm hoping to not only show her Melbourne, but also some other parts of Australia too. I'm thinking Sydney for two nights and the Gold Coast for two-four. I'm pretty lucky that I can get free accommodation wherever I go so it shouldn't be too expensive and it would make for a great birthday!

So, about the shoes, as everyone I would meet up with for my birthday is taller than me, I figure some extra height won't hurt - especially in photos :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...