Thursday 24 May 2012

NEW: Ear Piercings


I've wanted more piercings for a while but could never make up my mind 100% what I wanted. So yesterday, on a whim, I decided to just go for it. I wanted four piercings above (to make a total of five because the top one I already had). A forth one wouldn't have fit below and I wasn't sure on having it at the top - so I ended up only get three. Although I do think I will end up getting a fifth once the others heal or I will end up taking the bottom one out because I like the look of odd numbers better.

My ear is in a little pain ... okay more than a little lol but I think it was all worth it :)

Thankyou to Hairhouse Warehouse for taking care of it - appreciated!

I hope you like!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...