Tuesday 12 June 2012

LOVE: Night Owl Handbag by Mary Frances


Do you want to know a little secret about me? Truth is, I'm not one of those people who have a wardrobe full of lots of bags because I'm so picky that once I find one I like, I will hold on it and use it all the time (hence why bags generally aren't in my outfit posts). Could be because I won't buy leather so it somewhat limits my choices too but who knows ...

But despite that, I do love whimsical bags like this Night Owl Handbag by Mary Frances via tvsn. It's incredibly adorable!

I am, however, on the look out for a new black bag as my last one broke. The second strap broke in a shopping centre - uber embarrassing! The first strap broke in a work meeting - also uber embarrassing. So the search continues .... so far, I'm not having much luck :\

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...