Wednesday 8 August 2012

NEW: Magentic Nail Polish by Nabi


I picked up this Magnetic Nail Polish (#29 Dark Wine) by Nabi a couple of weeks ago and totally forgot to post about it! You paint your nails with the colour and then hold a magnet over the top of it which creates the pattern. My pattern is v stripes but you could also get vertical/horizontal stripes and diagonal stripes.

It's so hard to capture on camera - as I found out when it came to taking a photo. When you look at your nails, the pattern almost looks like it's moving because of the magnetic shine that it has.


I'm having a little trouble with my internet at the moment so if I disappear for a little while or don't answer my messages, sorry in advance :\ I'm trying to fix the problem.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...