Thursday 14 August 2014

EVENT: Anthem by Hanson

 

So last Saturday, I went and saw Hanson at the Palais Theatre in St Kilda. It was my fourth time seeing them play. I don't remember much about the night because I was so tired and exhausted. 

But a bits I do remember  ...

Set List:
  • Fired Up
  • Shout It Out
  • Mmmbop
  • Where's The Love
  • With You In Your Dreams
  • If Only
  • This Time Around (maybe)
  • In The City
  • River
  • Penny & Me
  • Crazy Beautiful
  • Strong Enough To Break
  • Thinkin' Bout Something
  • Give A Little
  • Carry You There (maybe)
  • Scream and Be Free
  • Tragic Symphony
  • Something Going Round (maybe - there was something from The Walk)
  • Man From Milwaukee - encore
Tidbits:
  • They've been together for 17 years.
  • Isaac said he sang River just for us.
  • Taylor took some photos of the crowd during the show.
  • Isaac said he was really grateful to us, the crowd, because we make it able for them to come play for us. Because some years ago they had to start their own album label and 'Strong Enough To Break' was their tribute to us.
  • He also said how cool his job is. 
  • WE GOT TO SING ALONG! So super fun! River was fun to sing to!
  • At the end of the show, Isaac threw his guitar picks into the crowd and Zac gave his drumsticks away.
  • One encore - boo! - but the crowd loved 'Man From Milwaukee' it got a lot of screams!
  • Once again, Hanson put on a great show! Even if you don't like them, you can't help but get caught up in what a fun and energetic show it is.
^ my one complaint at every Hanson concert is that I can't understand barely a word they say. So it makes it kind of hard to write much in this section ...

Photos under the cut!
* So wish I had had known that we could take photos, I would have bought my camera!

x



 

 

 

 

 

 
^ obviously it's hard to see what I wore but I wear black leggings (Supre) with a faux leather mini skirt (Supre), lace top (American Apparel), maroon blazer (Nasty Gal) and black shearling jacket (Princess Polly) with black boots (Famous Footwear).

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...