Tuesday 16 June 2015

Over at Tinsel and Tapshoes!

AGH! My little Cry Little Sister is going unused again. This saddens me greatly =( I do have ideas - it's just a matter of sitting down and doing them. I will have some outfit posts for you in the not too near future. I have my tripod all ready to go so that'll be soon ... It's just been extremely hard to post things now that I'm trying to have a more minimalist approach to spending. CLS is actually quite good because if I post something usually the temptation slowly melts away. Plus I'm saving for my epic birthday in New Zealand! Woot!

I have been working hard over at my sister blog Tinsel And Tap Shoes if you'd like to check it out. I've included the links to some recent posts but there's also a bunch of other stuff plus extras written by other people.


 
INTERVIEWS WITH:
and more!

EVENTS:
- Normie Rowe FRENZY! Album Launch Write Up + Photos
- Jasmine Rae Heartbeat Album Launch Write Up + Photos
- An Evening With Michael Bolton Write Up
and more!
Including a LOT about Oz Comic Con Adelaide!

THOUGHTS ON:
- Chappie (2015)
and more!

Thanks for reading!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...