Thursday 23 March 2017

NEW: Fixated Heel by Novo


So a little story about me ... I wear my clothes and shoes to death. Literally. I'm not one of those people who will wear an item of clothing/shoes once and then never touch it again. I literally wear something until I can no longer - whether it's stained, torn, ill-fitting .. whatever it's issue, that's when it goes. 

My favourite pair of heels I've had for literally ten years. I love them. I've worn them every opportunity I can get. It's been to dinners, on red carpets, musicals, concerts, overseas - they've traveled with me everywhere. They've been in bad condition for a while - part of the heel has snapped, the material is starting to run/fade, the inside lining is flaking and they're now very uncomfortable.

So I thought it was about time I replaced my heels I love so dear. This is them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...