Wednesday 10 January 2024

NEW: Women's Linen Blend Dress by &me/Big W


 Soooo, you know how I said there were exceptions to my no spend year?... Well
this Women's Linen Blend Dress by &me/Big W was one of those purchases.

I'm allowed to replace items and I had a similar dress from Atmos & Here
(which I purchased online via The Salvos) that I shrunk in the wash.
And badly, mind you, it's basically like a top now (barely covers my butt!)
but I'd been wearing it with leggings and even then, it's a tad too short...

I'm happy to have replaced it though. I saw this dress agessssss ago
and convinced myself I didn't need it. When I finally realised I actually
did need it, I had to drive over an hour to get one in my size. And even then,
it wasn't easy to find instore. It was hidden away with denim dresses.

I also tried on the chestnut colour and loved it, but put it back as,
you guessed it, it wouldn't count as a replacement ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...