Thursday 21 June 2012

INSPIRE: Allison Harvard


I'm sure there's many of you who are fans of ANTM. In Australia we are currently half way through season 17 and the beginning of season 16 (makeovers are next week). Very silly on them to start season 17 before season 16 considering 17 is All Stars and Alexandria from cycle 16 is competing. But anywho ... I think we will forever be behind. And it's just impossible to not be spoiled so unfortunately I know who wins cycles 16, 17 and 18 :\ It does ruin the whole season, I'll admit.

One of my favourite models is Allison Harvard. A friend of mine says that I remind her of Allison. I see it sometimes. It's not her looks, it's more her mannerisms. I'll take that as a compliment, I guess.

images | photobucket (public)

x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...