Friday 22 June 2012

LOVE: Little Horse Printed White Shirt by Romwe


I very sporadically look at Romwe. I know that if I look everyday, I'll be tempted to buy and I'm still trying to save as much money as I can for my grand birthday in November. But I do so love this Little Horse Printed White Shirt. I'm infamous for my love of horse prints and horse jewellery. I'm resisting every urge not to buy this right now ... need to focus on something else ...

Last night I went for drinks with some old classmates and teachers. I had a great night and it was great to catch up with people that I hadn't seen i n a while. I don't have a hangover (thanks Seb for the drink by the way =D) but I didn't get much sleep :\ Photos were taken and hopefully I'll get a copy very soon :)

Have a great weekend everybody!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...