Saturday 29 September 2012

LOVE: Beaded India Jacket by T by Bettina Liano


I adore the amazing detail on this Beaded India Jacket by T by Bettina Liano via Miss Shop. It reminds me of Greek culture more so than Indian though - very Disney's Hercules. It's unfortunate how my generation gets most of its knowledge from movies and TV :\

Still though, I like!

I went and saw Looper last night. Wow oh wow oh wow. I love movies when you don't know where they are going. It's so much more than just a time travel movie. But that said, I do love action movies with a lot of blood. Yes, at the start it can be quite confusing, but the story is actually quiet easier to follow than one might think. I really enjoyed it. And the ending is really good too!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...