Friday 14 September 2012

VIDEO: Give A Little by Hanson



When I was at Supanova this year, I was waiting in the line to get my photo taken with the Phelps twins (read all about it here), and I was talking to a 18 year old girl who was in the line behind me. We had an hour to kill, so naturally we spoke about a lot of things. I don't know how, when or why I bought up Hanson but for whatever reason I did, and she had no idea who they were/are.

So for those of you who also have never heard of them, Hanson were a huge boy band in the late 90s. Think One Direction of the 90s - that was Hanson. Hanson are three brothers - Isaac, Taylor and Zac - from Tulsa, Oklahoma. They pretty much disappeared from the limelight in the noughties but, even today they, still have a huge following.

I'll be honest, I was a fan for longer than most but I was no longer a huge fan when I went to their concert in 2006. I felt left out because everyone knew the words to their latest album and I had no idea. So tonight, Hanson returns to Melbourne for their Shout It Out concert. I was determined to learn the words this time. So I borrowed the CDs from my friend and over the past months, I've been learning the lyrics. So fingers crossed that tonight I will be able to sing along to all the songs.

I highly recommend giving them a listen! I'll report about the concert afterwards.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...