Thursday 4 July 2024

NEW: Koroula by Bellissimo


I'd been switching between two pairs of boots - one, just under the knee, and the second,
short lace up front kinda like a suede Dr Martens. The first, which I've owned for years, 
were now very uncomfortable. The second, the inside lining was removed because
it was all scrunched up. With it removed it still hurts my feet but is okay for short periods.

With both pairs in terrible condition and in need of replacing,
I'd been on the lookout for comfortable, new black boots. 
Because honestly, I wear black boots pretty much every day and need
something I can easily walk in, which I can't say for the rest of my boots.

I had given up hope of finding any for this season and then I found these
Koroula by Bellissimo via Shoe Warehouse and I knew I had found them.

It's really difficult to find plain black boots that are still unique.
For example, I love the texture, the silver button and the way the sole looks.
It's the little details for me that I love the most, of which this has. Especially
as I don't wear real leather and I hate plastic looking shoes, the struggle is real.

I'm glad I've now found my new boots. I've been wearing them every day.
So, overall, the most much needed purchase ever really.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...